Online ISSN: 2348:8948
Crossref DOI Prefix: 10.47957
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission was prepared strictly as per Instructions to Authors. Refer the latest issue of the Journal for formatting.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, equations, figures, and tables are placed in line with text at the appropriate points under Result and Discussion Section, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The name, affiliations, email, and field of expertise of at least 2 potential reviewers must be written under below COMMENTS FOR THE EDITOR box.
Section default policy
Copyright © Author(s) retain the copyright of this article.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.